Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sunday morning PAIN

So I woke up in the middle of the night to a bunch of lies. "I miss you" "I want to see you" "Please don't do this" etc.. The funny thing about all of these email messages is that, I'm sure since I didn't answer, he went to sleep with the next person in line. Crazy that someone could claim they love you but go right out and smile, kiss and fuck so many different women. With this man, there's 2 other women that seem to have a strong hold on him. Marina, a girlfriend from 20 years ago, who they've been fucking for that long; and Carlisha, a girlfriend for almost 4 years, who bailed him out of jail and has been a financial support to him ever since they met. Me, I'm just a girlfriend from 20 years ago that he forgot about, and we were trying to re-kindle a spark. It's been 16 months for us, nothing compared to the others. The funny thing is when I had a conversation with Carlisha, she was quick to remind me of that. Something she was so sure to say, almost like he told her that, and she was just repeating it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment